Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Mardi Gras

Errands after work Tuesday, and I stuffed myself on Mexican food in true "Fat Tuesday" style. Please excuse our cheap camera that is on the verge of a slow camera death :)


Wrap sweater worn open: J.Crew last year
Top: Anthropologie Cavorting Flora by Fei
Tank: Target
Earrings: Anthropologie
Jeans: Anthropologie
Sandals: Target 

I love the details in these jeans, though this outfit doesn't really show them off. I felt the top and jeans had a 70s vibe, but not so evident here. And I got this top at full price, and didn't wear it until AFTER it went on sale. I hate that! But living 250 miles from the nearest Anthropologie, you take what you can get. I can't wait until warmer weather!!! I'm looking forward to summery dresses and I've put this one on the top my wishlist :) 

1 comment:

  1. oh this outfit is awesome.. love that tunic top on you!! I agree with the 70s vibe.. it totally looks good on you.. and those shoes.. I cant believe they are from Targer... You look great!

    ReplyDelete