Friday, March 18, 2011

Slouchy

Changed after work today to go have dinner, and I asked my husband, "The pants are slouchy. Should I wear something tighter on the top to balance it out?" He takes a look and says assuredly, "No, you look West Coast, laid back." That is a huge compliment in his book! But looking at these pics... slouchy! It was almost 80 here today. Definitely overdue for Springy weather!

There is some weirdo green shadow around my ears in these pictures. My camera is seriously on the fritz. Tax return time so definitely due for something to break! Does this happen to you? We have some big expense (camera breaking just isn't expensive enough to qualify as a disaster) 4 months after we get back our tax return. I know it's coming and just have wait for it. :( 

Top: Forever 21
Cardigan: VeronicaM. from a local boutique
Pants: Anthropologie this time last year
Earrings: Anthropologie
Sandals: Target

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving all your outfits and hope to start copying them soon! : ) Thanks for including your sources!
    ~A New Reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am totally loving your look... Its funny because I would have never paired up that cardi with that outfit and I had to look at it twice becuase I could see why you would be hesitant and think that it looks slouchy but it actually looks super cool. You just look so cool calm and collected... Like your great style is effortless. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cardigan and the pants together :) You look stylish and comfortable!

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete