Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Light reading

So I'm sitting in the salon Sunday getting my 'hair did', and what do I come across in this month's Lucky? My faux-fur coat! I snapped this picture to send to my husband with this message... "See, I'm not the only one who likes this coat!!!" He defended himself by saying he DID like the coat. Hehe, boys. Anyway, I decided this might make a good excuse to post, seeing as how I've failed to post any outfit and/or inspiration photos in, like, 3 weeks.  


I also dig the feathers and the hats. The magazine also had an outfit feature that showed tons of ways to combine some purchases that totally reminded me of Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge. I really enjoyed this issue and contemplated subscribing. I can really appreciate the idea of styling clothes different ways to get more mileage out them; however, once I have a "favorite" way to wear something, I have a hard time changing it. Something to work on, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment