Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gray Outfit of the Day

With my photographer MIA today, I found it very difficult to get an outfit picture. If I see my fam today, I'll definitely have one of them snap a shot. I had a time trying to get at least HALF of me in a photo. I scrapped a bunch. See if you can piece it all together. The boy and I did some grocery shopping (FUN stuff, let me tell ya), I caved for one of those ridiculously expensive giant helium balloons that brought him exactly 27 seconds of happiness, and we may actually make it to the park this afternoon, after getting my car washed (hopefully) and dropping off at least 3 weeks of recycling. 

And now for the acrobatics:


Earrings: Francseca's 
Cardigan: Anthropologie Whipped Woolens
Tank: J.Crew
Jeans: Forever 21
Flats: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Tag Heuer from hottie husband :)

As an aside, I wanted this sweater from the moment I saw it online. It got mixed reviews. Finally, on an out of town trip, I tried it on and bought it. And I have worn it so much less than I ever thought I would. Don't you just hate that? I love longer-ish cardigans that I can throw on over anything. I have a REALLY hard time throwing this on over anything. I kinda have to plan ahead for it, which I don't like. I haven't come up with anything to do with it other than basically what you see here. I don't find it itchy at all, but it is thin (for someone endlessly cold) and it does add some weight to the derriere, as seen in the profile shot. That being said, I do love this cardigan, it was relatively inexpensive, and I'm counting on someone to give some feedback on what to do with this thing before mid-March hits and wool is no longer an option!

BTW, I am looking forward to watching the Grammy's tonight! Yay for Mick Jagger!

No comments:

Post a Comment