Thursday, February 3, 2011

What's so great about Anita Pallenberg?

Not sure the answer to that... carefree? rock and roll? stylish? decadent lifestyle? All the things that I am not? I read Keith Richard's biography, Life. I can't speak to its accuracy, since I imagine Keith hardly remembers. While it wasn't a book I'd really recommend, I loved it. It really turned me on to Rolling Stones music again, especially the tracks from Exile on Main St. Can you even imagine living like the Rolling Stones et al did back in the day? I'm sure it was even less glamourous in real life than it is on paper.  Yet something about the whole scene seems so... can't quite put my finger on it. But it has a fantastic connotation, to me anyway.




I think part of the appeal is that I feel somewhat inhibited in my daily life, from what I wear to what I say. These cats were the complete opposite of inhibited, and there is something so desirable about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment