Thursday, February 10, 2011

Recent Acquisitions

Here are a few things I got from my quick shopping trip this weekend. 

Got these earrings at Forever 21. The top ones were maybe $5. The second pair?? $1.50!! They are similar to the Anthro pair I already have, but for $1.50??? I'll take 3, please :) I didn't really buy three. I probably should. My sister would love these also!


I tried on this cardigan, thinking it was the one I'd seen featured here, but turns out it isn't. However, it's SUPER soft, and pretty flattering. Maybe it's because I have a young child, but I really have a hard time wearing a hundred dollar cardigan to the park and have a picnic or paint. I need items that won't break my heart if they get imbedded with gummy snacks. See it here. It may run just a little big for Forever 21; I wore a small (some of their small stuff I can never squeeze into).





And now for a few items I'm on the fence about. I tried these jeans on at Anthropologie last month, and I really liked them, except the waist is really high and will not be very forgiving, if, say.... worn out to eat Mexican food or up to 2 days after! Even worse... now they are on SALE! And I have a gift card burning a hole in my pocket. So I know I better decide soon. Check them out here


The last item is a tuxedo jacket I purchased at Forever 21. It's a great "inspired by" version of one of my favorite sources of inspiration, Kate Moss. While I can't get away with or afford many of her looks (leather pants, anyone?), I could re-create these. Minus the over the knee boots. It has 3/4 sleeves and I can't find it anywhere on their website.


What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks soooo much for visiting my blog and commenting!! Thats awesome you visited! And about the 10 pants, I swear i got lucky! It must have been a sign! hahahaha a sign that I needed to change my wardrobe asap!

    Speaking about a great deal, look at you with the earrings! 1.50 thats half of a grande coffee! About the pants.. I totally agree with the pant rise of the pants from Anthro! I think that when a girl buys jeans you have to feel 100% great in them even if you eat mexican food! hahahahah well in my case maybe in need elastic pregnancy pants from target!

    ReplyDelete