Sunday, February 20, 2011

Quick Trip

We made a quick little escape this weekend. It's always so nice to get a little adult time. You know, adult conversations, a little live music, a few adult beverages, out and about without the diaper bag and cooler full of snacks...  It's good for us to spend time together, and this (in my opinion) translates into being good for our child, too. He gets some independence from us and gets some quality time with family.



Coat: Forever 21 (not seen online, similar here)
Top: Forever 21 (never saw this online and it's 100% silk)
Pants: Wool J.Crew Minnie (very similar to these F21 jeans)
Shoes: Target
Necklace: I think Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21

Today I wore this again. I wanted to wear the shirt (it packs well) and tried it on with other things. But you know what? I like it best the way I wore it the first time. So that's what I did, right down to the earrings.

I did get to run in Anthropologie on my trip. And I literally mean run. I parked 30 min prior to closing. Tried on a few things (they didn't have the skirt I wanted to try on). Ended up with a snug pair of Daughers of the Liberation trouser jeans with a 70s vibe. And only used half my giftcard!

No comments:

Post a Comment